1. September 10, 2020: Dev Datta Joshi (Executive Director of Equip for Equality Nepal) has received Humphrey Fellowship, Alumni Impact Award (AIA) 2020. https://www.humphreyfellowship.org/node/1014 https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyFellowship/photos/a.243916145660174/3595796433805445/?type=3 https://twitter.com/HumphreyProgram/status/1303769015555436544 https://www.instagram.com/humphreyfellowship/
2. On July 20-21, 2020, Equip for Equality Nepal (EEN) organized two days’ workshop titled “Accessing the Ballot Box: Ensuring Political Participation of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities in Rural Nepal” in Kathmandu, Nepal.
3. On June 05, 2020, EEN organized one day conference entitled “Restoring Voice to People: Realizing the Right to Equal Recognition Before the Law of Persons with Psychosocial Disabilities” in Kathmandu, Nepal.
4. On February 16-18, 2020, EEN organized 3 days’ workshop titled “Inclusive Education: A Tool for Social Change” in Far-western Nepal.
5. On January 12, 2020, EEN organized one day interaction program titled “Ensuring Access to Justice: Women with Disabilities Face Huddles” in Dailekh district, Karnali Province.
6. On November 18, 2019, EEN organized one day conference entitled “Critical reflections on reasonable accommodations and progressive realization in the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)” in Kathmandu, Nepal.
7. On September 22-23, 2019, EEN organized 2 days’ seminar titled “CRPD as a paradigm shift? Models of disability” in Ilam, Nepal.
8. On May 20, 2019, Dev Datta Joshi (Executive Director of Equip for Equality Nepal) attended meeting with Martha Loerke (Open Society Foundations, Scholarship program Director) in New York, USA.
9. On May 18, 2019, Dev Datta Joshi, presented paper titled “Promoting inclusive education for girls with intellectual disabilities in rural Nepal” at Save the Children in Washington D.C., USA.
10. On April 17, 2019, Dev Datta Joshi participated in panel discussion on Promoting Human Rights Stories from the field (Forgotten Women-Enhancing Rights of Women with Disabilities) at American University Washington College of Law, Washington, DC.
11. On February 25, 2019, Dev Datta Joshi presented paper titled “Promoting Disability Rights in Nepal” at College of DuPage in Chicago, IL, USA.